Parking garage Clinic am Eichert
The parking garage of the Alb-Fils Clinic, with a size of 937 parking spaces, is one of the largest parking garages in the district of Göppingen. Furthermore, the object, built with 600 tonnes of steel, also has four electric charging stations for electric cars. After completion of the new hospital in Göppingen, the parking spaces will increase to 1350, around 100 more than before. Two lifts equipped with LED screens provide barrier-free access.
Around the parking garage, over 4000 square meters of CXE X-TEND rope nets, with a mesh width of 80 millimeters and a rope thickness of 2 millimeters, were installed. The construct, which offers an open facade solution for multi-storey car parks and requires less lighting / power consumption and air conditioning technology, covers 7 floors and serves as fall protection as well as a climbing aid. Another special feature is the reduced and inconspicuous fastenings with stainless steel cables at the net edges, as well as intermediate ropes to stabilize the net surface. In the spring and summer periods, the car park gets a green color touch, when the greening on the X-TEND rope nets climbs up and thus makes the new car park at the clinic on the Eichert with a green frame work.